I always think of the month of February as a month of love. Expressing our love to others is a great thing to do, but we often forget about loving and taking care of ourselves.
To help with that, I wanted to come up with a super simple challenge. I started off with a list of daily prompts of self-love/self-care, but thought it was too much. I needed something more basic and that I knew would be manageable for not only me, but for you guys as well.
What I came up with is the 28 Days of Self-Care Challenge.
This challenge will be solely Instagram based. So, follow me there if you haven’t already! (@babnotonadiet) Of course, if you don’t have IG you’re more than welcome to play along, just know that prizes will be based on Instagram participation.
How it works:
- Pick ONE thing related to self-care that you would like to focus on EVERY DAY in February.
- Do that one thing every day from February 1st to the 28th.
- Post under my daily #28selfcare photo saying that you did your self-care task for the day.
- Every day you post under my photo, you will be entered to win a prize at the end of the challenge (1 of 5 $5 gift cards to Starbucks, Target, Etsy, or Amazon)
Simple enough, right?
Wondering what you can do for the month? Here are some ideas!
- Reading time
- Bubble bath
- Daily beauty routine
- Guilt-free indulgence (wine, chocolate, sleep)
- Saying kind mantras to yourself
- Whatever is going to make you feel good about you! <3
My self-care item for the month is to spend 10 minutes a day writing in a journal. Journaling makes me happy and I have fallen out of the habit of it.
Will you be participating?
If so, what will be your daily self-care task?