Happy October all! I’m still wondering where in the world this year has gone! Yesterday was JUST the start of summer, right?
This month brings my sister’s wedding, finally. Last weekend was her bachelorette party, which meant lots of shenanigans and fun! Thankfully we all survived the college bars and jello shots.
In just a few short weeks, she will be a Mrs! I’m super excited to see it all come together and to wear my gorgeous dress! Guess I better start working on that MOH speech soon!
October also brings a new set of goals to accomplish! September was by far a better month than I have been having, so I’m pretty happy with that. I didn’t cross off everything I wanted to accomplish, but I’d say I hit about 75% of them. So, go me!
This month I’m going to do even better! Because that’s all we can really do in life, right?
- Walk 6,000 Steps: I work at home during the day, so getting up and moving is a challenge. Going to be wearing my Weight Watchers Pedometer to keep track
- 10mins of Yoga: I enjoy yoga and never get enough in! 10 minutes a day shouldn’t be a challenge if I set myself a reminder
- Write To Do List: I always have 1,000,000,000,000 things to do, but accomplish about 2 of them. Writing out what needs to happen will help me remember and who doesn’t love crossing things off a list?
- Squat & Push-Up Challenge: Just another way to get some different activity in! Here’s the one I’m following:
- Earn 20 Activity PointsPlus: Just bumping it up this month!
- 2 Green Smoothies: I seem to lose more weight when I consume them.
- Comment on 7 Blog Posts: I love reading blogs, needing to do it more
- 3 Workout DVDs: I tried daily last month, but it was too much. This will be much more attainable!
- Bake Something: I love baking and fall baking is great! Mr. B’s co-workers love it when I bake as well!
- Read 2 Books: Again, I love reading, just need to do it more!
Haircut! I’m in dire need of a new ‘do! Just been putting it off to make sure I have hair to put up for the wedding!
What are you wanting to accomplish this month?