Starting Weight: 327.6
Current Weight: 212.0
Last Week: 210.2
Total Loss: 115.6lbs
Well there’s that pesky 212 again. It really just doesn’t want to go away. Ugh. I wasn’t expecting a gain whatsoever, so it was rather frustrating to see one. I was pretty good last week, even when my sister was in town. Although the hot dogs she made on Sunday probably weren’t the best thing for me. But I had the points for it. Eh, whatever. I’m not going to let it get me down. I’m just going to continue to do what works and will see a good loss next week.
Now on to why my life is awesome!
1) I have an amazing boyfriend. He’s seriously the best! Lately we have been working on painting his duplex which has been quite the task. I must say that I’ve really been enjoying working on it with him. We do plan on moving into there together, so painting it is like making it our own little home. I even got to pick out the color for my room (the guest/my craft room). It’s the most wonderful blue, which doesn’t go with the rest of the duplex, but it’s great and I love it. I’m so incredibly happy in this relationship and I see nothing but wonderful things in our future.
2) I got to see my sister this weekend. If you have been reading my blog for a while, you should know that she’s my very best friend and she moved away in September. Before then we had been living together pretty much our whole lives and now she lives 2 and 1/2 hours away. So, it really sucks not having her here and seeing her everyday. I’m not going to lie, there are many days I cry because I miss her so much. I love that we’re so close. While she was her we had a fun time hanging out. We went to a hookah bar, had some drinks, and saw Paranormal Activity 2. The best part of the weekend though was when we sat on my bed and just talked. I miss those conversations on the daily. I’ll be seeing her in a couple of weeks though. I cannot wait!
3) I got a part-time job at Old Navy! I applied about a month ago and got a call on Sunday. I was interviewed and hired on Monday. I’m quite excited about it. It will be tough working two jobs, but I know I can do it. Plus I really need the extra cash for Christmas and for mine and B-Fry’s vacation to Colorado in February. I’m also hoping to make some friends there. Oh, and the discounts at Old Navy, Gap, and Banana Republic will be freaking amazing.
4) Even though I gained weight yesterday, I felt incredibly skinny. I love days like that. I was having an awesome hair day too!
5) This might be one of the most awesome things to happen! Yesterday, I received an email from the health reporter of a local newspaper. I guess a Weight Watchers member in one of my leaders meetings told the reporter about my weight loss and blog. She checked it out and wants to do a story on me for the new year! How freaking awesome is that?!? I jumped up and down when I read the email. I never thought in a million years that my weight loss would lead to this. But I’ll take it! I’ll let you know more when I can.
6) I get to play photographer this weekend and take my friend’s daughter’s senior pictures. It’s been awhile since I’ve been behind my camera. I hope I’m not too rusty. Haha. I’m excited to let my creative juices flow and see some of the ideas I have in my head played out. It’s supposed to be great weather this weekend too. Yay!
7) B-Fry started playing hockey last Thursday. His mom gave me a book called The Girlfriend’s Guide to Hockey on Wednesday. So, I did quite a bit of reading that night at work and believe it or not, I’m actually beginning to understand hockey! Watching him play is pretty awesome too. I was rather surprised at how awesome he is on skates. I was sort of in awe. I had no idea how good he is. But I guess when you’ve played your whole life, you’d be good. Only compliant, it’s hard to check out his butt with all that padding.
Life is pretty awesome right now and there’s not much I would change. I’m the happiest I’ve been in years and it’s amazing.
I Love My Life!