If you could spare some time a go vote for me on Reduced Fat Girl’s blog, I would greatly appreciate it! You can vote as often as you like and I’m warning you now, I’ll probably hound you some more to vote for me. Thank you!!
Hello 2013! Hard to believe it’s a new year already! 2012 was awesome and I’m rather excited to see what this year has in store! Mine and Mr. B’s New Year’s Eve was low-key, but nothing short of fun. We ate some delicious sushi, then when to my parent’s house where we played board games, enjoyed a few beverages, and rang in 2013 with my dad using his horn as a duck call. It was great!
Yesterday we spend the day putting together our new kitchen island! I’m so excited to have this piece of furniture in our kitchen! More storage and counter space for me to
pile things on to cook delicious meals!
Since it is the beginning of a new year, it’s only logical that I make out some goals I want to accomplish this year. I honestly have been feeling a little overwhelmed with it and have really been putting it off. There’s so much I want to do, but don’t know where to start. So, I’ve gotten an idea from Emily and Melissa about doing a word for the year.
I want to:
- Learn More- How to make my blog better, how to become an RD or Health Coach, a new hobby, recipes, and just how to better myself. Oh, I’d also like to learn how to do things with my hair since I’m hair stupid!
- Move More- Exercise more, learn new exercises/workouts, and just moving more instead of sitting so much at work.
- More Challenges- I will run a 5k this year! New fitness challenges, a being vegetarian/vegan for 30 days challenge, giving up pop, and maybe even a juicing challenge. Oh and I’d like to host another challenge since the Skinny Snowman one was so much fun! (Winners announced tomorrow!)
- Love More- Random acts of kindness. More letters, phone calls, and I love yous. More dates with Mr. B instead of just regular ol’ eating out.
- More Life- I want this year to be the year I try new things. Running a 5k, joining a book club, doing a mud run, learning how to ski, and just participating in life.
- More Creativity- More crafting, card making, and scrapbooking. More reading and learning a new skill. Also, designing a new blog look!
- Save More- Would love nothing more than to have a padded savings account and not having to rely on credit cards for some purchases. Need to work on the petty spending on things we don’t really need.
There you have it! More is the word I’m working on this year! What about you, what’s your word? Or what are your goals?