Tag Archives: fit bloggin
* A New Job! My current job is horrible. I work 3rd shift which I hate. I drive 30+ minutes to get to work. They screw up my schedule weekly. I worked 10 days straight last week. It has come to the point where the thought of going to work makes me sick to my stomach.
* New Clothes! Everything is becoming too big in my closet again. There are about 5 tops that I can wear at not look like I’m swimming in them. Since there’s only 5, I wear them often. I need a little variety, but sadly my budget won’t allow for that. Anyone wanna donate to me? Lol
* To Start Working Out On A Regular Basis! I really, really, REALLY suck at this lately. I want a routine and I just need to make one.
* To Make Goals And Stick With Them! I met maybe half of my August goals. I suppose I was a little ambitious with 10 goals, but I know I could do them if I just friggin would.
* To Have Multiple Weeks On Plan! I had a really awesome week the week before last. I was OP everyday and lost 4lbs! This past week I tracked half the days and had way too much to drink on Saturday. Enough of this one week one, next week off. I know it’s not going to work in the long haul.
* To Attend Fit Bloggin’ In Baltimore Next May! Oh if I only had the money to buy a ticket to go. I would LOVE to meet all the awesome bloggers I read and tweet with. Also, Shauna Reid is going to be there. Um, that lady is my idol. She wrote my favorite weight loss memoir and I can relate to her so much. How does one go about getting a sponsor? I want one!
* To Have A Month Off Of Work! I really just need a break from that place. I do have almost 2 weeks vacation time built up, I may take it soon. I don’t need to go anywhere, I just don’t want to go to work. Haha
* To Develop My Skills With All My Film Cameras! I’ve come to the realization that the chances of me owning a DSLR anytime soon is slim to none. So I might as well work with what I have.
I believe that’s all for now. Expect regular posts this week. I have exciting things coming up, including a giveaway!
What do you want this point in your life?