Remember last year when I wrote out a list of things to do before I turned 28?
Oh you forgot about it too?
Good, because I TOTALLY did. No surprise really. I’m great at being all ambitious and then dropping the ball. It happens a lot with my New Years resolutions too. Which is why this year I decided to ditch the resolutions and just work on a word of the year.
Good news is I did cross a few of those things off my list though! 6 things to be exact!
Even though I didn’t cross everything off my list, my 27th year was still an amazing one. I feel like every year I’m alive it just gets better and better. Which is the way it should be of course!
Being the forever ambitious person I am, I’m going to give myself things to work on my 28th year as well. Some repeats from last year, with the addition of a few new ones!
1) Do 100 push-ups
2) Get my health coach certification
3) Start planning for a baby
4) Bike 1,000 miles
5) Move out of the duplex
6) Create a cupcake recipe
7) Sew something (I have the machine to do so!)
8) Become a Weight Watchers leader
9) Be featured in a magazine
10) Print off wedding photos
11) Go camping
12) Finish a scrapbook (heck even one page would do!)
13) Earn money from blogging
14) Begin training for a half marathon
15) Get proper fitting running shoes
16) Take a photography course (online counts)
17) Make a new friend
18) Learn how to ski
19) Consult a plastic surgeon about skin removal surgery
20) Go vegan for a week
21) Make no new purchases for a month (food and necessities don’t count)
22) Complete Insanity
23) Plan my weight loss related tattoo
24) Save money for Fitbloggin’
25) Find a job I enjoy
26) Bake something monthly
27) Try a CrossFit class
28) Read 29 books (and keep track)
29) Win something (preferably the WW YOLO contest)
How’s that for a list? I’m pretty excited to start crossing things off of it. In fact one will be crossed off this weekend! Mr. B and I are going camping at Starved Rock Park here in Illinois. I haven’t been camping in probably close to 20 years, but I’m beyond excited for the adventure!
Today is a low key day. I’m meeting my parents for lunch and Mr. B is cooking me dinner and taking me out for frozen yogurt tonight. Sounds perfect to me!
I love birthdays!
What’s on your bucket list this year?