It’s the beginning of new month again. Crazy to think that this year is almost over! This past month has been a pretty decent one. Some awesome things have happened and we’ve also had some cruddy family stuff happen. But, no reason to dwell on all that negative….let’s talk about my goals!
First let’s recap October!
Continue Simply Filling Fridays
- I followed this except one Friday. PMS got the best of me and I demanded to go out to eat to Cafe Fresh. I didn’t eat simply filling, but the worst thing I had was probably the tortilla chips. Sometimes you just have to give into cravings!
Finish Ripped In 30 Challenge
- I totally rocked out the rest of my challenge! I’m super happy with my results (minus the elbow injury) and proud of myself for sticking it out, even when it was absolutely tough!
Order Wedding Pictures
- Yep, that didn’t happen. Didn’t even pull the discs out to look at them. Maybe they’ll be ordered before Christmas. Heck, we’ve been married 4 months and we don’t even have our thank you cards out. We are HORRIBLE people! Lol.
Hit 150 Lost
- Ya, I accomplished this like a freaking rockstar! Incase you were wondering, 150lbs is equivalent to an elephant penis, an average human leg, and a small bale of hay. Or the complete Oxford English Dictionary. (Don’t say you’ve never learned anything here! Lol)
Walk 3x’s After Work
- This is another goal that just didn’t happen. It got extremely cold here and I hate walking in the cold! Ya, I know it’s probably just a lame excuse, but it’s the truth.
Get 100% On My ActiveLink At Least 4 x’s A Week
- I seriously LIVE for making my lights light up on my ActiveLink! If you follow me on Instagram (@babnotonadiet), you see me post pictures of my lights all the time. The days I hit 100% before lunch are awesome! I tend to have dead time at work and will jog in 10 minute increments during those times. So, needless to say I rocked out this goal!
I would say all in all October was super successful! I’m proud of all that I accomplished! Now on to November!
Drink 100 oz of Water Daily
- Dani over at Weight Off My Shoulders is always posting pictures on Instagram about her 100 oz water challenge. I think it’s a good one to get in on! I drink around 75 oz a day, so what’s a few more?
Make a Weight Watchers Friendly Thanksgiving Dish
- Thanksgiving is usually a time where I just eat whatever. This year, I’m gonna try to make it a little more healthy by making a less caloric dish, unlike last year when I made pumpkin pie cheesecake. Lol. Not sure if I’ll do a side dish or dessert yet. Any suggestions?
Earn 20 Activity PointsPlus Weekly
- Right now I’m averaging about 15 a week. I can shoot for earning 1 more PointsPlus on 5 days. Gotta keep moving now that I’m getting closer to goal. Who thought that you’d have to workout more the smaller you get?
Create My Countdown To Christmas Challenge
- I’m really wanting to create a challenge for us all to help keep us on track to Christmas. This time of year is always the most difficult! I have a few ideas in mind, but have been struggling with putting it all together. My hope is to have it up before November 13th! Anything you’d like to see in the challenge? Any and all suggestions are welcome!!
Well there you have it! My goals for this month!
And Mr. B’s goal for November? To continue growing an awesome mustache for Movember.
Not going to lie, I spent much of the evening last night giggling at him. I’m getting used to it though. Does your man participate in Movember?
What are some of your goals this month? And I challenge you to join me in at least one of my goals I’ve set! Can you drink 100 oz of water or make a healthy dish for Thanksgiving? If you do, shoot me a tweet, pic, or email to let me know!