Tomorrow marks the beginning of October….umm…does anyone know what in the world happened to that last 9 months? This year has gone so quickly! Mr. B and I have even been married for 3 months today! And last week at my WW meeting, we were kindly reminded it is only 8 weeks until Thanksgiving. Before you know it, 2013 will be here.
Alright, on to the real reason behind this post…. GOALS! I forgot how much I enjoy setting goals and working towards them. Silly thing to forget!
First off let’s talk about September’s goals!
I actually did really well on my goals in September!
Only Weigh-in At Meetings
- Did it! Not going to lie, it was tough not to pull my scale out of the closet and not take a peek before Wednesdays. But it did seem to help me stay on track a bit better instead of gauging my day on what the scale said that morning. I’m going to try and continue only weighing at meetings.
Try A New Recipe Weekly
- Accomplished! I tried a new side dish every week. I plan on making a couple of them again and sharing the recipe!
Eat Simply Filling On Fridays
- Check! This goal was great! Doing the SF plan on Fridays really set me up to have a good weekend. I thought why would I want to mess up all my hard work on Friday over the weekend. The last Friday was most difficult because we went to a Matt & Kim show out of town. But I did it by packing my dinner instead of having to find a place that would work on Simply Filling.
Hit 150lbs Lost
- Close, but no cigar! I did lose 3.6lbs for the month! And I’m only 2.6 away from hitting 150 lost!
Write A Wedding Post
- FAIL! I tried you guys. I really did! But the thing is, I just don’t know how to put it all into words. Don’t hate me. Lol
All in all I’d say the month of September rocked!
Now on to my goals for October
Continue Simply Filling Fridays
- Loved this last month. Might as well keep it up! Need more ideas though! Any are appreciated!
Finish Ripped in 30 Challenge
- I finished week 1 yesterday! Look for a mini recap on Wednesday! Enjoying this challenge so far. May be sayin something different after week 2!
Order Wedding Pictures
- We have none of our beautiful pictures anywhere! Deciding which to get is a major challenge! I wanna just order them all!
Hit 150 Lost
- Yep. It’s gonna happen this month!
Walk After Work 3x’s a Week
- The weather is beautiful right now! And Mr. B and I have enjoyed a few walks. I’d just like to do it more.
Get 100% On My Active Link at Least 4 Days a Week
- I finished my assessment last week and have been given a goal to earn 3 activity PointsPlus a day. This is super hard! My Ripped in 30 workouts don’t even get me to 50%! So I got to work on moving more and lighting up.my lights!
There you have it, my goals for the month!
How was your September?
What are you hoping to accomplish in October?