Today is my birthday! I’m now the awesome age of 27! Wasn’t I just celebrating my 21st yesterday?
Ohh….guess that was 6 years ago….(!!!)
Yes that’s me at 21…..thank goodness that I have gotten not only smarter about my health, but also my hair and clothing choices. Lol.
So in honor of my birthday and the fact that I’m going to turn 28 next year, I’ve decided to come up with a list of 28 things I want to accomplish before I turn 28.
1) Redesign My Blog
2) Read 28 Books
3) Complete a 5k (seriously, this NEEDS to happen)
4) Sell cupcakes and cookies at a farmer’s market
5) Write more letters
6) Do a Zumba class
7) Plant a garden
8) Create my own cupcake recipe
9) Host a party
10) Start a family blog with Mr. B
11) Finish a scrapbook
12)Learn how to ski
13) See Florence & the Machine in concert
14) Go on a camping trip
15) Take a cooking class
16) Do 100 pushups
17) Sew something
18) Hit goal weight
19) Go on a picnic
20) Dye my hair red
21) Make my mom’s chicken and dumplings
22) Start another written journal
23) Take more pictures (including my sister’s engagement pics!)
24) Send Christmas cards to everyone
25) Enter a photography contest
26) Join a book club
27) Get a freelance writing gig
28) Visit the state of Washington (Jenny and Matt to be specific!)
I’m pretty excited to accomplish this list. I feel like now that wedding planning is over, I can actually do other things. Lol. I never realized how much I gave up during that time. It was all worth it though! But now, time to focus on other awesome things!
I plan on making a tab up top for the list and to blog about it when I cross something off, so stay tuned for some stories!
What are things you’re wanting to accomplish?