It has been awhile since I’ve participated in Kenz’s FMM! But lately my brain has been focused on the wedding and I’ve had trouble coming up with things to post. (Unless you wanna here about the stresses of last minute wedding planning….lol) So, I thought this would be fun and would let you guys know I’m still alive!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Three Things
1. Three of your favorite movies:
- The Wizard of Oz
- Garden State
- Friday the 13th (original)
2. Three of your favorite things to drink:
- Diet Dr Pepper
- Raspberry or Strawberry beer from Bent River
3. Three of your favorite songs:
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow
- Home by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes (seeing them on Thursday! Eek!)
- Sunday Morning by No Doubt
4. Three people who have recently been a positive influence on your life (outside of your family):
- Stephanie over at Athlete at Heart, she’s the one who got me running again
- Tara Martin, she just finished her first marathon and shows that you can do ANYTHING you put your mind to!
- Emily over at Fit and Free with Emily, she recently did a post on binge eating, which was a very awesome thing for her to do because if you’ve even been there you know how hard it is to admit it.
5. Three things you to do keep yourself entertained
- I love to look at new recipes for all sorts of things. So Pinterest is a huge entertainment.
- Music is a must. I listen to it and sing all the time.
- Love me some reading!
6. Three things you’re attracted to in the opposite sex:
- B-Fry’s smile….it melts my heart and takes all my troubles away
- B-Fry’s love for the hockey. I love seeing him be so passionate about something. Even if it means we watch hockey a lot somedays.
- B-Fry’s love for me. Yesterday I got to hear 30 things he loves about me. It is so amazing to know someone can love me so much.
7. Three things you love about yourself:
-My awesome laugh
8. The last three people who text messaged you:
- B-Fry talking about Dek Hockey
- My mom talking about my shower yesterday
- My Sister making sure I give her all the bows for my rehearsal bouquet
9. Three things you’re looking forward to this week:
- Chicago! For Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeroes, my awesome cousin Lauren and her beau Trevor, a trip to Trader Joe’s and other fun things!
- A gender reveal party for some friends.
- Two days off work!
10. Three wishes specifically for yourself…What are they? (Be selfish, and be honest.)
- A bakery/brewery stowed away in some amazing Colorado town.
- Wedding planning to just take care of itself!
- To have surgery to remove excess skin from my weight loss when I’m at goal.
11. Three of your favorite quotes:
- In the end you remember not the words of your enemies, but the silence of your friends -MLK
- When you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
- Home is whenever I’m with you
12. Three of your biggest fears:
- Not being able to have children due to some medical reason.
- Never finding a job I truly love
- Never deciding on what I should return to college for
13. Three of your favorite TV shows:
- The Walking Dead
14. Three of your favorite things to purchase when you’re shopping.
- New food finds
- Things that remind me of B-Fry
15. Three things that you enjoyed last week:
- Seeing my sister and Matt!
- My bridal shower
- Losing 3.6lbs for a total of 143.8!
16. Three things that you always have in your bag or close to you if you’re not a purse kind of person.
- Allergy nasal spray
- A notebook
17. Three types of food that you wouldn’t want to give up.
- Peanut Butter
18. Three things you do to enjoy burning calories:
- Bike riding
- Any of my Bootcamp workouts or 30 Day Shred
19. Three things you dislike about blogging:
- Trolls…obviously. No one likes the haters….actually they’re just the people who are super jealous of your success.
- Having to think of new topics. I’m on wedding mode lately, so.my blog has taken a backseat.
- Feeling guilty about not giving your readers enough content some weeks.
20. Three ways blogging has changed your life:
- I’ve met some pretty awesome people!
- Knowing that even if you feel like you’re the only one going through a hardship or something, you’re not. There’s tons of support!
- Sharing my journey has helped me lose weight, keep it off, and inspire lots of people. Which is pretty awesome and humbling.
Now it’s your turn to answer the questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments, and have a happy Monday!