Today’s Prompt: 10 Things I Couldn’t Live Without. Write a list of the 10 things you need (or love) most.
We all know that I couldn’t live without people like B-Fry, my families, and friends. So, I’m not going to list those things. Instead I’m going to list the Top 10 health/fitness related things I couldn’t live without!
In no particular order….
1) My Camelbak water bottle. Well, actually it’s B-Fry’s and I’ve just taken it over (what his is mine, right?). Seriously though I usually drink two to three of these a day. And then I pee a LOT! Lol.
2) Oatmeal in general is a must have for me. But this stuff is AMAZING! It’s delicious at regular oatmeal. And delicious as an oatmeal pancake. Ever since I discovered this stuff, I have eaten it almost every single day. Mmm!
3) I love having salads for lunch. They’re low in PointPlus and can be filled with yumminess of all kinds! I do romaine, leftover taco meat, a few wonton strips, topped with FF French dressing. Or romaine topped with tuna, banana peppers, and FF Ranch dressing. Sometimes topped with chicken or red peppers or a combo of other things. They’re just so versatile!
4) Weight Watchers is part of the reason I have lost all of my weight. It is a great program and I absolutely recommend it to whomever I can. It helps me stay on track and I love getting ideas and feedback at my meetings. Cannot wait to lead a meeting someday!
5) I’m sure you all know by now how I love this DVD. Well, more like love/hate. I hated it because it would be so tough at times, but I absolutely love it because it gave me awesome results! I recommend this to beginners and elite athletes alike. It’s a great challenge and a great workout.
6) Music makes my world go round. I almost always workout to music, unless I’m needing to hear instructions from a workout DVD. I’ve been addicted to the Pop Fitness station on Pandora. Nothing like lifting weights to “I’m Sexy and I Know It!” I feel like music and make or break a workout. If I’m listening to pumped up music, I’m all about it. But when I slower song pops up, then I kinda lose my rockstar ability. Lol. I posted my top 5 favorite workout songs the other day, go check it out if you need some new tunes on your workout playlist.
7) I heart my bike. Sadly, Betty is out of commission and will probably soon be replaced. See, I rode her so much last summer (100 miles in July alone!), that she no longer has bearings in her front wheel. So, I called to file a claim again the warranty, and they’re giving me a check for the full cost of the bike. So, Betty will soon be upgraded. I’m lost without a bike, so it is definitely one of my needs!
8) Laughing Cow cheese is awesome. I love the swiss on top of Canadian bacon. The garlic & herb mixed in with my sweet potato. And the new cinnamon cream cheese atop apple slices. I haven’t met a wedge I didn’t like!
9) Tina’s Best Body Bootcamp has been nothing but amazing. The workouts every two weeks have been great and challenging. Tina also offers personalized online training, which I have considering signing up for after Bootcamp. Only two more weeks left!
10) I absolutely love my bandanas! They keep my bangs out of the way and sometimes helps the sweat stay out of my eyes. Plus, I look and feel like a badass when rocking one!
So, there you have it, 10 of the things that keep me on track!
What are your fitness needs?
(oh this post wasn’t sponsored by any of the products I mentioned. I stole the bottle from B-Fry. And I buy the food. Lol)