Now it’s time for Friend Makin’ Mondays! If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section of this post so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Do you make a list when you go grocery shopping? Do you stick to it? I dig out all my cookbooks and recipes I’ve scribbled down and work on a meal plan for the week. I then work on my list. I pretty much stick to it, but there are always a few extra items. (especially if B-Fry comes along)
2. Do you buy more groceries when you’re hungry? I try not do, but it does happen.
3. Coupons. Use ‘em? I use them if I have them. This week was the first week I made B-Fry go get a paper so I could do some coupon cutting. Awesome buy of the week: I got body wash that’s normally $6 for $0.88!
4. Have you ever complained to the manager of your grocery store? Nope, I’ve never really had a reason to.
5. Do you like to buy groceries at huge chain stores like Wal-Mart and Target? Or do you shop exclusively at food stores? Here in the Midwest we have HyVee. It’s a grocery store and they always have a decent selection of stuff. They even have a little health food market which is pretty awesome. I also do some shopping at Target if I’m in the store and they have a decent deal on something.
6. How much time do you spend reading labels in the grocery store? I don’t spend a ton of time reading them because I tend to buy the same things. But if there is something new I want, I pull out my phone and calculate PointsPlus. Also, if you’re a Droid user and haven’t heard, Weight Watchers just got an app on there!! WooHoo!!
7. Do you push your own grocery cart to the car and return it? I always return my cart. It drives me nuts when people don’t. It’s not that hard….seriously.
8. What is the one food item you always buy at the grocery store that you must have in the kitchen? Bananas, lettuce, yogurt, 100 calorie bags of popcorn
9. Do you enjoy grocery shopping? I really do love grocery shopping. I like looking for new items and items for new recipes for the week.
10. How often do you shop for groceries? B-Fry and I hit up the store every Sunday. We get what we need for the week and if I need to I stop sometimes during the week if I need a last-minute item.
Now it’s your turn to share your answers! Don’t forget to come back and leave a link in the comments! And have a happy Monday!