Monthly Archives: August 2010
<div class="wp-caption alignnone" style="width: 650px"
I’m Amazingly Beautiful!
If you haven’t heard, Jess over at Half of Jess is having a pretty awesome challenge. She’s calling it Drop Dead Gorgeous by December.
I forgot to send in my entry last week, so I finally got around to it today. The ‘rules’ are that you must 1) Post a pic of yourself hold a self motivating sign, 2) You can opt to pose your weight, 3) 1-5 goals you want to accomplish, 4) One brag for the week, 5) One thing you want to improve on.
So here’s my post for this week. Oh and you should check out last week’s entries, very inspirational and awesome!
My goals for DDGBD:
1) Run a 5K
2) Save $25-$50 a paycheck for a vacation
3) Workout at least 3 times a week
4) Cross 3 things off my Bucket List
5) Participate in National Novel Writing Month
Current weight: 212.4lbs
Brag for the week: I actually had the money to take my boyfriend out on a really nice date. It was great to treat him to an amazing dinner and awesome music show.
Improvement: I want to make working out a priority this week.
My pic is at the top.
I’d say those are very attainable goals. And I’m gonna rock it out!
It’s been awhile since I’ve done a weekly weigh in post. So, I’ve decided I’m bringing them back!
Starting Weight: 327.6
Current Weight: 212.4lbs
Last Week: 211.4lbs
Total Loss: 115.2lbs
I’m quite glad that I gained only a pound. Especially after Saturday night when I consumed 12 Jello shots and enough vodka to kill a horse. Let’s just say, it was a bad night.
Today I’m back on track and have been doing quite well! I need to get back to my lowest of 210!! And then kick the 200s to the friggin curb! It will happen!!
Now the place in the post where I discuss weekly goals!
This week I want to:
*Track 5 out of 7 days
*Earn 10 activity points
*Turn in my info for Drop Dead Gorgeous by December
*Eat out for no more than one meal
I will rock it out this week and will continue to rock it out!
Can’t wait to report an awesome loss next week!
* A New Job! My current job is horrible. I work 3rd shift which I hate. I drive 30+ minutes to get to work. They screw up my schedule weekly. I worked 10 days straight last week. It has come to the point where the thought of going to work makes me sick to my stomach.
* New Clothes! Everything is becoming too big in my closet again. There are about 5 tops that I can wear at not look like I’m swimming in them. Since there’s only 5, I wear them often. I need a little variety, but sadly my budget won’t allow for that. Anyone wanna donate to me? Lol
* To Start Working Out On A Regular Basis! I really, really, REALLY suck at this lately. I want a routine and I just need to make one.
* To Make Goals And Stick With Them! I met maybe half of my August goals. I suppose I was a little ambitious with 10 goals, but I know I could do them if I just friggin would.
* To Have Multiple Weeks On Plan! I had a really awesome week the week before last. I was OP everyday and lost 4lbs! This past week I tracked half the days and had way too much to drink on Saturday. Enough of this one week one, next week off. I know it’s not going to work in the long haul.
* To Attend Fit Bloggin’ In Baltimore Next May! Oh if I only had the money to buy a ticket to go. I would LOVE to meet all the awesome bloggers I read and tweet with. Also, Shauna Reid is going to be there. Um, that lady is my idol. She wrote my favorite weight loss memoir and I can relate to her so much. How does one go about getting a sponsor? I want one!
* To Have A Month Off Of Work! I really just need a break from that place. I do have almost 2 weeks vacation time built up, I may take it soon. I don’t need to go anywhere, I just don’t want to go to work. Haha
* To Develop My Skills With All My Film Cameras! I’ve come to the realization that the chances of me owning a DSLR anytime soon is slim to none. So I might as well work with what I have.
I believe that’s all for now. Expect regular posts this week. I have exciting things coming up, including a giveaway!
What do you want this point in your life?