As a newly appointed Sugar Doll, I must do the following:
- Thank the giver
- Link back to the giver
- Reveal 10 things about me
Well thank you Renée for the awesome blog award! You rock!!
Now 10 Things About Brooke:
- I collect Salt & Pepper shakers. I have them from different places around the world
- The first CD I ever owned was Buddy Holly’s Greatest Hits
- I’m SUPER impatient the week of my birthday. Especially when it comes to surprises.
- My eyes change colors. It’s rather awesome.
- I have a stuffed dog named Wrinkles that I still sleep with. I got him for my first birthday.
- My favorite question to ask people is: If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why? I would be black because it contains all the colors and I’m a colorful person. (Don’t give me that black is the absence of color crap either. Melt crayons down….you don’t get white. :p)
- Speaking of crayons, I love to color and have quite a few coloring books and a box of 120 Crayola crayons. I refuse to use any other brand.
- I have the word ‘dance’ tattooed on my left wrist. It’s from the song, ‘I Hope You Dance.’ My mom has always said it’s a song for my sister and I. So I got the tattoo to remind to get out and live life.
- When I was younger I wanted to be a country singer. I would watch CMT and practice all the time.
- My dream job would be a concert photographer. I’d love to see bands live and shoot them. If not that, a travel writer would be the shit.
There’s your 10 things….now to pass this award along.
There yall have it!! Thanks again Renée!!