Today is my birthday.
I’m officially a quarter of a century old.
I love it!
If you haven’t noticed, I’m all about birthdays. I love celebrating mine!
A lot has changed in the last year and I couldn’t be more happy with the changes.
I’m healthier which is what I’m most proud of.
I’m 70lbs thinner.
I have more confidence than I ever have in my life.
I’ve become more outgoing.
I’ve just had a great year.
This year is going to be better. I have decided that 25 is going to be my best year yet. And it will be. I can pretty much promise that!
Things I want to accomplish in my 25th year:
* Buy a DSLR Camera
* Go on an awesome vacation
* Do a 365 picture project
* Hit my goal weight
* Go on a road trip
* See mountains
* Try a new recipe every month
I will be living life to the fullest and it will be epically awesome!
On to other things….healthy living things….
Now, I’ve been slacking in the exercise department. So I’ve decided to do a comment challenge. Jewlia did one and is now going to walk/run/bike 102 miles before the end of the month.
So, I’ve been thinking of something I can do. And I will be doing a challenge similar to Jewlia’s and having my comments equal mileage.
* For every comment on my blog I will walk/run/skip/dance/strut a mile
* For every tweet about my challenge on Twitter I will do 1/2 mile
* Only 5 comments and 5 tweets per person. I don’t want things to get too crazy.
* All comments and tweets need to be in by Sunday July 25th 11:59pm, Central time.
* I must complete the mileage by August 24th.
Comment and tweet away!! (Hoping I don’t regret this. Haha)
Wow….this post was really all over the place. Sorry, my mind is currently thinking of what the B-Fry could possibly have planned for my birthday. It’s a surprise and it’s killing me. Haha.
Oh, and meeting his parents went awesomely well. ) They adore me….of course. Hehe.
Well I’m off to sit at work and wait for 7am to get here!!