Well, I'm not too happy to report this, but I had another gain this week. 1.2lbs to be exact. I talked to my leader about it. She said it could be because I've started an actually workout routine and maybe I need to switch up some of my food choices.
So, I will be making some changes and see what happens. If any of you have some suggestions, that would be great!!
Now did I accomplish my goals this week?
*Doing week #3 of my Biggest Loser Yoga
- I survived week #3 and the added on 15 mins of ab work. Yelling at Bob was minimal, must mean I'm getting stronger. I have noticed a difference in my flexibility.
*Working out on the Wii Fit along with yoga
- I did Wii Fit Plus one of the days. And yesterday I did 30mins of Boxing on Wii Sports. My arms kill today, but I had a lot of fun doing it!
*Making wise food choices when I go out on friday
- I made a great food choice considering we ate at an Italian place. I had pasta with artichokes, tomatoes, and chicken drizzled in olive oil. Sooo yummy! Now I did have some drinks, but I didn't go over my WPs or APs. Also, I ate maybe 1/3 of the pasta and gave the leftovers to my mom so I wouldn't be tempted the next day.
*Bundling up and going for a walk at least one day
- This did not happen. It has been WAY too cold for a walk.
*Learn more about strength training
- This didn't happen either. Honestly I forgot about setting this goal. Oops!
*Change up my food choices. I need to work more protein into my meals
*Continuing with BL: Yoga's 6 week Program. I'm on week #4!
*Go outside for a walk. It's supposed to be a bit nicer this week
*Work on a list of food choices for when I eat out
Stay tuned for this weeks WW topic of eating out on plan!